Friday, February 15, 2008

Mini-Session Sale


In celebration of my website kick off, and soon to be ended maternity leave, I wanted to offer my new mini-sessions at an even greater price then they already are. My mini shoots with Ella have taught me that not all subjects, especially the tiny ones, need or are even up for a two hour shoot. So I've decided to offer 30 minute sessions for anyone looking for a short and simply shoot. (These are only available for one or two people. It's simply impossible to do a quality family shoot in 30 minutes. Too many eyes to catch open at the same time). All mini-sessions booked this month or next (the shoot can take place anytime, you just have to book it in March or February) are only 75.00, and that includes the 20.00 print credit. Yeah! Email me at liz@etfphotography.com or go to my website and submit a client inquiry there with the contact me link. Session dates are limited. Travel fees may apply. Inquire for deatils.



(Note: I will be available to shoot in Northern Utah during much of March for little or no additional travel fee. Spring Break Baby! Email me for details.)

No comments: