Monday, December 31, 2007

Ella Noel Frandsen



I managed to escape from baby boot camp for the first time today! And not that I don't love my little barracuda (to say that nursing hurts is an understatement), but I've been dying to share her first little mini-shoot with everyone. She's my perfect little model, and most definitely my angel sent straight from heaven. I wanted a Christmas baby and we both did our best to see to it. Unfortunately, we missed the deadline by an hour and 22 minutes. But she was still born on Christmas in Utah, so she made it in time for her grandma's Christmas presents. And in the end, I think I'll find Heavenly Father was secretly blessing me with a Boxing Day baby. No kid really wants a birthday ON Christmas. And probably not any sane mom either.

I'll spare you with the gory details of her birth, other than to say they weren't really that gory. We went all natural and she and I are both glad for that. I truly do feel great (minus the barracuda jaws I meet up with every few hours) and she's the most alert little new born I've ever seen. She'll for sure give me a run for my money, but I can't wait to take her on.

Anyway, here's the stats and pictures we've all been waiting for.

Happy New Year everyone. For unto us a child is born, love is given.


Ella Noel Frandsen
December 26, 2007 1:22 AM
8 lbs 6 oz 20 in














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her already! She is so cute! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I promise not to pinch her cheeks--too hard.

Michal and Brandon said...

Liz she's beautiful!
Congratulations! we're so happy and excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful princess! Such a model as well! We hope we can hold her soon. Congratulations!

Heather said...

She is SO beautiful!! I cant wait to see more pictures. I am glad that mom and baby are doing well. Congratulations!!

Janelle said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations!

Richard & Analeis said...

Liz - you're a mother!!! How amazingly awesome! That's so wonderful! Thank you for sharing some photos... now, if you don't mind please send your address so that I can share something with you! You're a beautiful family!

Congratulations!

David and Amy said...

Jordan and Liz,
Congratulations! Ella is absolutely beautiful, we can't wait to meet her in person. Liz, you are so talented at photograpy.
Love,
Dave and Amy