Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Baby in a Bucket


Ella's Grandma Leslie made her this amazing blanket. It's so funky and bright and Ella and I adore it. So of course we had to take some pictures of her with it before it sees to its fate and becomes nothing more than a rag as all beloved blankets do. And I'm still enthralled with Ella's little body. Just like mine, only so small and tiny. I can't believe the miracle of newborns. We took these on her 3-week birthday. It's hard to tell, but she's totally sitting in a pink bucket! (And if you're wondering, it's grandma's thumb sizing up Ella's foot)













2 comments:

Janelle said...

She is so precious! I love the blanket...green and pink are a great combo, especially for baby girls.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute this blanket is. Even cuter is your baby girl. Your pictures all look so good. Next time I am in Connecticut I will have to get you to take my picture. I mean that:)