Saturday, January 19, 2008

Forever Frandsen


Jordan and I decided to start a family blog. Although I love posting Ella's many shoots here, I'm sure you will all tire of her cute face long before I and her grandmas ever will. So no worries, I'll only be posting a few pictures from her probably many shoots to come. They'll of course always be linked to the larger post on our family blog for those of you who wish to see more. We'll also be attempting to keep the blog updated with our family ongoings, photos, videos, and whatever else we deem blog worthy. So we invite all friends and family to visit us at our other location from time to time. I will be continuing on with ETF Life as usual here. Jordan's seeing to it that I enjoy a proper maternity leave, but soon, I promise, there will be new shoots to see and the launch of my website. Until then, we invite those interested to enjoy our new family blog: Forever Frandsen. Click HERE to make the transfer.

No comments: