Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Teaser & Moving Update


I'm headed to Utah for the weekend to shoot a wedding at the Manti temple! I'm excited, but it's going to be a crazy weekend. I've never left Ella. And Jordan's graduation from Yale starts like two hours after I get home. I don't know what I was thinking. But I'm sure it will all be wonderful when it's said and done. And I'm going to try and find us a place to live. We aren't sure, but I think our moving plans have changed and we'll be leaving the end of June instead of July. So if you want to get a session in before I leave, please call ASAP so we can get you on the June schedule. Jordan's going to play Mr. Mom for the month so I can have fun with my CT shooting spree. And for all you western folks and Utah brides that are just getting engaged and planning July/Aug/Sept weddings, I'm open and yours! Contact me for special rates to celebrate our Utah arrival.

Until my weekend madness ends, I thought I'd leave a few teasers from this past weekends shoots. More to come, I swear. (We're getting our new computer today, so my life is about to get so much easier and my blog posts so much better...)





3 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

Those all all so much fun. I can't wait to see more. I particulary love the bride sitting. Wow!! That lighting!! I got some shots posted using my actions. Check them out and let me know what you think. I am loving them. I have 2 brides 2nite (sisters) so there will be more to come. Can't wait to see your face full time in SLC!!

Anonymous said...

You are so good!!! You capture families like they were meant to be...happy and connected. Each shoot gets better and better!

Eric & Laura said...

I just stopped in to see the Frahm Photos (Groom's parents are friend's of ours from FL) and I am completely in love with your work! Are you in UT? I would love to talk to you about doing my family photos!
elkebker@yahoo.com
elkebker.blogspot.com
Laura Kebker