Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Walker Family


Paul & Kristy are moving so soon it's awful. But I'm excited for them to start a new life. They've found a home in Iowa where Paul will be working. But I made them promise we'd all live near one another in say, twenty something years. I think little Ethan is pretty handsome and he beat Ella to this world by a couple days, so that totally makes him an eligible bachelor for her. (Kristy and I were in a race. We were due only a day apart. She totally creamed me!) Anyway, we wanted these pictures to capture their time here at Yale. And Spring is its best season.

























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just look around when I saw this blog...I juts love the pictures of your famaly..Congrutalions for the beatiful baby..^^

Kristy said...

I'm loving these, Liz! Like I said, I don't know how I'll ever choose!

Birrd said...

I love your stuff. Are you by any chance going to be in Utah at the end of June? I know you are out there sometimes so I thought I'd ask. We're looking for a wedding photographer for a family member. If you're not going to be there, can you recommend anyone out there with a similar style? Email me at mapletree@moose-mail.com. Thanks!