Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Ruth


My husband thought of adding this little prop to our shoot ammo. Ruth loved it. We had originally wanted to maybe shoot outside, or at least capitalize on sunshine through the windows...but of course there wasn't any. It was totally pouring this day. But I was able to bring Ella along and we all had a great time. The highlight of the day (besides the obvious, these pictures) was Ella got to try out Ruth's walker. She loved it. So I guess I know what I'll be picking up at the next tag sale I find. Neither of the babies were in the best of moods, but I had a great time looking over Kari's awesome graphic design portfolio. I can't wait for GNO this Thursday! Or maybe I'm a bit more excited for our family shoot with Ruth, her mommy, and her daddy! And we will wait for sunshine or bust!!!





















1 comment:

Kari said...

Isn't she a cutie?!?! Liz, you're awesome!!!