Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Forever Bigelow


We've all been waiting for this one for forever it seems. And now they've made the forever part official and I couldn't be happier. We knew Jeff long before he found his match, but now these two are some of our closest friends and we're so grateful to have been a part of their wedding day. We had such a party taking these pictures, and you'd never guess Lexy is FREEZING to death. What a great little actress she is. Jordan second shot and did an awesome job. Some of these pictures are his too! These two are part of Ella's fan club, but I suspect their baby bigs are going to be gorgeous as well... not that I'm announcing anything. Geeze. They've only been married a few weeks. Love you guys!


















This next one Jordan gets credit for...




And these next two beauties...





























Jordan capturing Lex from behind...













3 comments:

Rach said...

Beautiful pictures! I am Heather Nilsen's cousin, and she referred me to your site. I just recently started my own photography business, and I love looking at your photos! How do you put your logo on the corner of your pics? I need to do that but I haven't figured it out yet because I am just getting started. Any advice from you would be awesome!!! Oh, and my photo blog (I don't have a website yet) is lifeisbeautifulphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks and love the pictures!!!

Kari said...

Wow, those are awesome photographs!!! You are sooooooo talented! We really need to get together, I don't think I've seen you for months...weird.

Jill said...

Wow beautiful pictures Liz! Hopefully you guys stick around so Paul and I can book a session with you! You do great stuff!