Saturday, April 19, 2008

Carter Sterling Cheney


Carter is as dashing as his name sounds. I think he's a mini Kirk, with a head full of his hair and everything, but a few extra wrinkles. But I'm sure he'll grow into that skin soon. I'm learning all too well how fast babies change and grow with my own Ella. So it was such a treat to be around this little newborn today and just remember how tiny they begin. Carter will be a week old tomorrow. So you do the math, and yes, Gretchen had a baby six days ago. I think she looks absolutely amazing. She totally has the new mommy glow. Don't you agree? Check out what she's been up to for the past nine months with Kirk's watchful care. I just love forever families!!


























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cutest little guy ever!! Congrats!!