Saturday, April 12, 2008

a candid reception


I was asked to take candids at this reception. I so wish I could've done my usual artistic pictures of the bride and groom at some cool location, but, I take what I can get. They were married in Sacramento, way far away. So this reception allowed some of their Eastern family to attend. We made sure to get some great shots of them all together. And it turns out I had a really great time just shooting around at the reception as well. Most of the pictures I took are of guests, but I posted a few of the details shots I loved. The food looked so amazing. I don't know how I slipped away without trying anyway, but if it tasted as good as it looked...













I love, love this cake.










Guess which set of parents were in charge tonight...



Lol.






1 comment:

Josh and Gloriana said...

thank you! they are beautiful!