Thursday, September 25, 2008

Elisa

Photobucket

When Elisa showed me her "prop" that she brought (I've asked all my femininity girls to bring something that shows who they are in a way) I was thrilled. She's in to fashion design and currently teaches at a middle school. She "borrowed" the manequin for the day. If only her students knew...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great. You never showed me these proofs, and looking at them for the first time now, I know that you are just getting better. What a great job with Elisa, my favorite is the building with the weird lettering-cool shot, cool editing.
Good work!
Jordan