Thursday, September 4, 2008

Party in Park City

Photobucket

I've grown to love taking Lynette's family's pictures. How can I not? They're hilarious and so fun. This time she invited me to her family reunion in Park City (wasn't that nice they all came to me), and I got to see where the fun all began. She gets it from her mom. What a sweet family. And I'll be honest, I wasn't to excited about taking extended family photos...some times they lack the creativity I love...BUT...I think these turned out perfect and we all had a good time making these memories. (Well most of us anyway. There's something about two years olds and cameras that don't mix, but they still look so dang cute even when they're mad!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Photo By Emilie said...

Creativity & Extended Families never go together!! I believe I'm goint to have to rethink that!! These photos are amazing!! I've never seen such creative extending family photos!! Congrats!!