Monday, September 1, 2008

Jenn

Photobucket

We left Jenn's bridals right up until moving crunch week, so we didn't have as much shooting time as I would have liked, but we already had about a million great pictures from the wedding, so all was well. We had to shoot on Yale campus because Jenn did her undergrad and graduate degrees there. And of course, that's where she met Walker... She brought her running shoes because that is Jenn. You can totally tell how strong she is in these pictures. I love the third one down where she's pushing up with just one arm. I don't think I could've ever balanced on this little ledge in a big dress and still done that and looked so cute while in the process.

I love the look of textures on photos, but I decided I didn't want to just buy the same ones everyone else has. So I've been working on creating a set of my own. I hope to incorporate them with the editing of future blog posts, especially weddings and femininity sessions.

I also reduced the size of my blog images a bit because yesterday I was at my little brothers and noticed that on his normal size screen (I have an extra wide one) the images were getting cropped a bit. So I hope that this helps.

Well, on to the beautiful Jenn:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Photo By Emilie said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!