Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm off to Vegas to be enlightened...funny I know.



Well this post is my attempt to sign off from work for a week. Kinda anyway. I'm actually going on a business trip to Vegas. (I know, you don't believe me). But it's true. Sadly, I'm abadoning this little girl for a week to participate in the annual WPPI tradeshow and convention. I've never been, but it's supposed to be well worth the time and money it takes to attend. So here's hoping...

Anyhow, I won't be answering emails or blogging while I'm away. I'll be back at it next Friday. Tomorrow I'm packing and playing with Ella. I'm sure she's going to be super mad at me when I get back, so I figure I better have fun with her while I can.

Today we went out and snapped these in an attempt to wear her out so she'd take a nap. Worked like a charm. I always push to her limits when shooting (you never know when you'll get that perfect shot)... I hope she forgives me one day. But I do love how these turned out and she thought wearing the fur hat was awesome. So I was all for it. It doesn't see much use here in America. But believe it or not, I wore it everyday in Russia where I got it.

So enjoy my goodbye post to Ella (ya there's a lot of pictures but technically this is my personal blog too, not just for my business, and she's pretty much my favorite toddler in the whole world so...) See ya next week!























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job cute pics send me some shes eatin dirt thats funny haha well, gotta to go,
Love you, Elder Cody Frandsen

Colleen said...

When were you in Russia, and for how long? Or is that where you're from? I know nothing. :)

Have fun in Vegas!