Saturday, February 7, 2009

sampler of my beautiful day



First off I just have to say how lucky I am. I have the best family ever! And I so appreciate their support. Of course Ella is always up for an adventure. So really, it's my sweet husband who I have to thank for putting up with me and all my crazy ideas.

I also owe a huge thanks to Camilla too today for not only putting up with my crazy ideas, but for bringing them to life. Here's a sampler of our shoot out at Saltair. This outfit turned out to be my favorite despite her two fun dresses. It's probably because she was the least freezing in this get up and felt more comfortable. And I just loved the bright sunshine feeling these have. So enjoy this little peak at the lovely Camilla in yellow and expect more to come next week including my favorite, a red dress and red leather boots!









2 comments:

Josette - Sprout Photography said...

what killer shoes!!! they are great. beautiful shots as usual Liz

Natalie said...

oooh these pictures are dreamy!! And what a lovely client you have :)