Tuesday, March 10, 2009

good mail day



Just had to post because today was such a wonderful mail day. I mean, I'd love to get a brand spankin new Nikon D700 in the mail everyday...but we'd be in the poor house. I tried it out on Ella, but she was playing the "it's fun to stand behind mommy so she can't take my picture" game. I outsmarted her and shot through my legs. So this upside down shot is actually how it looked to me when I took it.

And though I wanted to spend the day playing, I thought I'd try and get some major work done so I can play tomorrow. (I've got some super sweet models lined up to practice on Wed and Thur) So today I almost finished Jonny & Andressa's album from their Christmas wedding. Here are a few of my favorite spreads. They're not set in stone, but I'm thinking I like the simplicity and classy feel to these spreads, perfect for a wedding. (And the color looks a bit funny to me when these preview on the web. This always happens when I post spreads...hmmm)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda!!!!

Minha querida amiga andressa,fico feliz por seu sucesso!! Parabéns!! Que Deus continue abençoando este casal!!!

A foto está perfeita!! Parabéns fotografa!!