Friday, March 20, 2009

marriage + ice cream



Let's face it, wedding days are stressful. There's so many emotions coming out from all parties involved. So how do you cope? Ice cream. Yep. It was that simple. Kara & Stephen just weren't feelin' the whole temple picture scene. So we wrapped things up early and headed to Coldstone. It's my opinion that you shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to do on your wedding day. So did we really go out for ice cream? Absolutely! Did it spoil our appetites for the wedding breakfast...? Maybe a bit. But overall, what a beautiful day they had.

























































Seriously, why wait...







I just had to post this one from the breakfast because I think Kara's sister looks so pretty in it...



And check out what they did with the basketball hoops...



And this one just makes me laugh.



I love that even the car decorations matched their wedding colors...



To see more of the new Mr. & Mrs. Adam's day, especially more from the luncheon and reception, head over to my portrait & wedding website and enter "adams" in the client proofing section. (Look for the little client icon in the bottom right hand corner). Enjoy you two!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

That's awesome that they went out for ice cream! That will be so memerable for them, and I love the picture with all the girls in line behind them giggling. Cute. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding! I love the Timpanogos temple. It really makes me miss doing weddings!

Anonymous said...

I'm completely in love with the shot of the little girls giggling, as well as the one below it. I think you got a lot of great shots for a couple that wasn't "feeling it"!