Thursday, March 12, 2009

real love



I'll be the first to admit these pictures make Zach and Chelsea look so serious...but our shoot was actually full of laughter and climbing adventures. It's just that they do "hot" so well. Though what I really love about these two, individually, and as a couple, is who they are on the inside. They're so genuine and real and completely sweet. Seriously. I am stoked for their wedding. And it's entirely possible that Chelsea and I will soon share the same sister-in-law. Though I'm not announcing anything. Just making my predictions...

I'm excited for them and all that their marriage will bring, the fun times and the hard. I personally like when Jordan and I struggle a bit because I always find we're one step closer to each other when it's all said and done. It's through the tears that we find "real" love. All the laughter we're able to share is a fun perk. I love that in marriage you finally get a chance to be yourself and know that someone else will love you for that, always. Jordan knows I'm always ornery when I'm hungry. So he feeds me. It's that simple. And I love him for it. I appreciate all the little things he does, and the big thing that he is: my best friend! So here's a long post to celebrate the beginning of an even longer adventure... marriage for eternity. I wouldn't have mine any other way.























































































No comments: