Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a blog outfit change

So this past week I reached 10,000 visitors to my blog and thought it might be fun for a little outfit change. Unfortunately, in the process of trying to find a new template that will allow me to post larger images, I managed to lose my blog visit counter. I'm quite sad about that. But, at least I was able to see 10,000. I know that's not much compared to other blogs, but it felt good to me. Now the questions is do I start over with a new counter and see how this next year fairs (it took me just over a year to get the 10,000 starting out) or do I forget about numbers and getting good grades (it's something I once thrived on) and just enjoy taking pictures... Oh well. I hope you all enjoy the bigger pictures. They're at the sacrifice of a template/layout I really like, but it's really about the pictures anyway isn't it...

2 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

Love the new "outfit"!! On the blog counter I found you can actually start it at whatever number you would like. Totally start it at 10,000 (well, 10,001 now that I've been here!)

Steve Frahm said...

Hey Liz, this is Walker's dad. Thanks so much for doing a great job with the pictures. They are incredible! Posting them on a blog is such an excellent idea. I am a blogger, myself, and have come to love the art-form for its range of expression and utility of purpose.

I think that counters are very fun and rewarding. I say put one back on your blog (there are ways to add them to the header or footer of almost any template, and with many counters you can set them to begin at any number -- like 10,098).

Good luck with your amazing photography career and thanks again for the great pictures of the kids.