Thursday, June 26, 2008

My baby is half a year old today!

Photobucket

I plan on posting more, but we had to get these up for her grandma fan club in Utah. I loved the flower garden I shot at with Prianka, so we had to revisit it for Ella. We treated her six month shoot like a real session, with a change of outfits and everything. So she gets to be posted on my official blog, not just the family one! But if you can't wait for more pictures, check out her slideshow on my website. Her password is "mom".

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Can you believe how big our little ones are getting??? Ella looks beautiful in these!

Also- Those pictures of Prianka are amazing. They look like they belong in a magazine! Great job, Liz!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh Liz, I cannot believe how big and how beautiful she is!! I will have to stop by on my way back to Idaho in the fall, if you guys have moved yet...when is the date?