Friday, June 13, 2008

Park Family

Photobucket

Josephine and Jong really wanted to capture their time here in CT before they return to Arkansas. Jong is a radiologist and will be starting work in their home state. But he’s been acquiring some more skills here in New Haven. All the mean while their two adorable children have been growing and changing so quickly. Little Gideon is six months already and Grace is two. She didn’t love having me be the paporotzi on their day out to the beach and park, but once I was able to sit down and play with her (I managed to get the tiniest shoes I’ve ever seen onto the tiniest feet of her little princess) she decided I wasn’t so bad. And my favorite shot of the day came after two hours of fun and hard work. It’s posted first. It took a lot of convincing to get Grace to climb into this cool wooden structure, and even a few more games to get her to look up towards the direction of the camera. But we did it and it was so worth it. This is definitely one of my all time favorite family portraits. I can’t wait until they get settled into their new home to see while pictures they pick to decorate their walls with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michal and Brandon said...

these are fabulous Liz! I especially love the B&W Jong and Gideon photo....so cute!