Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prianka Patel

Photobucket

Prianka is a Bio-Physist at Yale University working towards her PhD. Isn't that incredible. I'd say some people really do get all the brains and the good looks. But I will add she's so nice and sweet and she was totally willing to play in the rain for these images. But I love the soft edge it gives to the garden shots and somehow her personality really seemed to emerge the muddier her feet got. When I get to Utah I'm going to be working on a little something called Project Femininity. Well, this shoot right here is your sneak peak.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

Beautiful girl and beautiful photos. I'm jealous of your talent and her good looks (and brains too).

cropstar said...

These shots are all so stunning! I'm sure it helps when your model is absolutely gorgeous ;) Great job!