Friday, June 13, 2008

Scott Family

Photobucket

I don’t know what happens to kids between the ages of 2 and 4. But what I do know is sometime around 4 they decide they love the camera! And boy does that make my job easier. The trick is then getting them not to smile quite so much. So this first shot only lasted for seconds, but I love the kids expressions. Kiana smiled the rest of our shoot, but as you can see, she comes by it rightly. Her parents are equally delightful to be around. They too are shipping out from CT, heading to Boise, ID where Jared will start a dermatology practice. Lucky for me we’ll all be out west together! I can’t wait for the chance to shoot all of these blue eyes again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: