Saturday, August 30, 2008

It starts! Sharon sneak peak...

Photobucket

Yeah! Project Femininity has offically begun shooting. And while there will be two posts to come before more of this gorgeousness (I have to go in order, it's only fair, and I've still got one more stunning CT post + a really fun Park City family reunion), I had to put up a teaser from today's shoot. There was outfit changing on the roof tops, a soccer ball, a few other creative props, one gorgeous & brillant young lady, (well two, but Ella didn't look much like a lady by the time we finished) and a few 8-month shots for Ella. I'll let you guess how she got so dirty...

(And yes, I am still accepting recruits for PF, so if you're interested and haven't emailed me yet, today is the day! And if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, scroll down to the only post in July.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz is Julia Santos...I just took care of a patient that reminded me of you and I just wanted to say hi...Ella is so big..I know it must feel great to be home...you are blessed...Love Julia

Sharon said...

Wow Liz!!! I just had to check your blog to see if there were any pictures. I had so much fun yesterday and look forward to seeing the whole shabang.
-Sharon

Sharon said...

Wow Liz!!! I just had to check your blog to see if there were any pictures. I had so much fun yesterday and look forward to seeing the whole shabang.
-Sharon

Photo By Emilie said...

I can't wait to see more!! Don't keep us waiting to long!!