Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Analeis, Richard & coming soon...Lyla May



Here's the rest of my favorite maternity shoot ever (I can say that...lol). I feel like they're a little on the serious side, considering Analeis's natural personality, but I still love them. In all reality, her pregnancy hasn't exactly been a bed of roses. Lyla May is totally making her work for this one. But I just love her name. It's totally adorable. Now we eagerly await her arrival and the newborn shoot to follow... Yeah!





























































So now we made a quick outfit change, but then struggled to find a parking spot downtown and ended up running out of light and warmth. But we still got a few more casual shots...

























2 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

Yay! Thank you Liz!!! Richard is so sexy. And... thanks for hiding my other 10 chins. You made me look good. You're amazing, but we already knew that.

Anonymous said...

Great job on this shoot! You really made great use of the backgrounds we found. You have such a good eye in using things, like the berries on the tree, in the foreground and making them artsy.
And to the Larsens, I can't wait for Lyla!