Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jonny & Andressa



Jonny & Andressa have now happily returned from their Las Vegas honeymoon, some where warmer than here. Which was perfect because we about lost Andressa to the cold this day. Her Brazilian blood was no match for Utah's frigid winter days. Luckily she had Jonny to snuggle into so I think we all had a great time. My little sis came along to second shoot, but ended up taking about 10 pictures. She swears she learned a lot by simply watching me... But I don't know what I taught her because Jonny & Andressa are so natural and beautiful in front of the camera that I hardly had to try to get these. Jonny treats Andressa like a queen, for real. They're one of the sweetest couples together I've ever met. What I pleasure it was to be a part of their day!









































































































Didn't get enough of Mr. & Mrs. Berrett... go to my website and enter "berrett" in the client proofing area to see more!

No comments: