Saturday, January 17, 2009

A First



Would you believe I've never shot a maternity session before... Until today! And it turned out so perfect. And what a better couple than my "original" couple. Yep. Analeis and Richard's wedding was my first, which included a first attempt at bridals and engagements as well. And I couldn't ask for better guinea pigs. So I had to make this teaser a good one. Six shots with more to come. Isn't Analeis going to be one hot mamma! Seriously smokin'...











And if you're still thinking about entering the free lovin' contest, there's still time. Entries are due Monday at midnight. The winners will be announced Tuesday.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Awesome pictures! Loving it!

Photo By Emilie said...

Analeis looks darling!! Love love love them!!

Jenny said...

wow, great photos. I never looked like that when I was pregnant!

Karen said...

Lovely. As always great job Liz! It's fun to see a face I know and love too. Analeis you look great!

Richard & Analeis said...

Aww... everyone is being so nice. If only they knew I only looked so good because the woman behind the camera made me look good.
Can't wait to put a book together! Thanks Liz. As always, you're amazing.