Monday, May 25, 2009

Red Toesies



My little baby is way not a baby any more. All she wants to do each day is play outside and chase the neighborhood pets. I'm totally smitten by this little ball of energy and couldn't help myself but to do a little shoot of her yesterday. These are totally mom pictures. Well, I did use my nice camera. But none of the shots in the movie are edited. But I hope you enjoy us in our raw form. Aren't her little red toes adorable. I painted mine on Wednesday for our anniversary, and so the next day she found the polish and wanted to too. How could I say no? I'm really loving being a mom lately. I think it's because I'm doing better at not over scheduling myself. I actually have time to enjoy her. It makes such a world of difference. I am so very blessed! We're up in Deweyville today. Here's to holidays and family...the perfect combination.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is such a CUTIE!!!!!!!

Kelly