Saturday, May 16, 2009

Southwest Sunshine



I met Michal back in the old days of College (okay, so just three years ago...) and she tied the knot only two weeks after me. I took her and Brandon's enagements (second couple I ever shot) and we thought they were great. Well, it's funny to look back now and see how far I've come. Though I will admit, the biggest difference has come in my equipment. I still love some of their shots, especially Michal's bridals... Anyhow, while they were in town for a wedding they booked a session to celebrate their third anniversary! What a great present to themselves. We had such a fun time together. As you can see, they're the happiest couple around. They're from the southwest, currently living in New Mexico. So we thought this first location was especially appropriate...

































Here's us longing we could make it over this fence the the cool background on the other side...



And now for the cutest dress I've seen in a while...







































4 comments:

Jenna said...

Yes yes, darling dress! Do you think you could get her to share where she got it from?

Mary Ann said...

Michal and Brandon look awesome! I love these photos!

Michal and Brandon said...

thanks so much Liz, they're beautiful!
Jenna...it's from shabbyapple.com
happy shopping!

Jennifer Brotchie said...

Very lovely! Love your style of photography!