Friday, May 22, 2009

tomorrow, tomorrow...



These two have endured a long distance engagement, so I felt like this groomal session was extra special. They really haven't been around each other all that much, so these kisses were for real, not just for the pictures. I love the variety of locations and lighting we had to work with. It's always good for me to have a bit of a challenge, to get outside my comfort zone. That's when I feel like I'm at my best because I'm forced to be creative. So I'm extra excited for Susan & Tyler's wedding tomorrow...it's at the Jordan River Temple and I've never actually shot there!

Anyway, back to this session...I loved Susan's long veil and pink "reception" jacket. There are so many fun ones. I swear I do my best to narrow it down. I just can't for the life of me figure out how other photographers only post 10-15 images. That just might do me in.

(and if you're wondering about the title, yes, I did have the tune from Annie in my head...)































































































1 comment:

eedwards said...

It is October now, and I never get tired of looking at these photos. They are amazing.
Thank you so much.
Susan's mom, Liz