Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Help me decide on this year's Fair entries...pretty please

It's almost county/state fair time, which means I need to decide this week what images I'll be entering. And I NEED your help. I can enter 3 images and would like them to all be in different categories (otherwise I'm competing against myself...). Please review the options below and then vote for your three favorites (and the ones you think the judges will like the best). If you have any comments/thoughts/suggestions, please feel free to leave those as well. Or if you can think of an image you've seen but that isn't here which you're sure would take home a big prize...send that thought my way as well.

THANK YOU!!!

Here we go, categories listed first:

Female Portraiture

1. Prianka


2. Laurie


Wedding

3. Zach & Chelsea


4. Jocilyn


5. Laura & Nick


6. Andressa


Child Portraiture

7. Ella on Ladder


Humor

8. Ella eating Rocks


Botanical

9. Flowers


10. Leaves



Time to vote! Remember, you need to vote for three total, but I can only enter one from each category, so keep that in mind when voting.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love them all! Your such a fabulous photographer! too bad you can't enter them all, they all rock!

Janelle said...

Yeah, I'm having a hard time, too. For the botanical category, I would definitely go with the leaves. IT was one of your first photos I ever saw, and I loved it immediately.

On the wedding ones, I wouldn't pick Jocilyn. It's a beautiful photo, but it doesn't show her, and that's what people want to see with wedding photography (although this isn't intentional advertising, it will advertise your work). I would go with Zack & Chelsea and/or Andressa. Laura & Nick is a great photo, but there's nothing exceptional about it among 100 other great wedding photos.

The Female portraiture is really tough. Prianka's shoot is one of my favorite femininity shoots you've done, but the photo of Laurie is really unique.

Erin said...

What about Ella with her tutu in the Greenhouse at Edgerton Park? I love that one!

It was so hard to choose the portrait and wedding ones!