Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hmmm...



All I can think right now is Vintage...



...or Modern?





Yes Jaclyn. Tonight you rocked things either way. And I too am offically pooped! Yeah for a mini-vacation....

My bro-in-law gets home tomorrow from his two year leave of absence serving as a missionary in South Carolina. I can't wait to see him! It was pretty much love at first site for us. I was sitting at the kitchen counter waiting for Jordan, eating my subway sandwich. Without introduction Cody walked over and took a bit bite out of my dinner. How could I not marry into the family. So this is me checking out until Monday. But don't worry, I'm on top of things and have a blog post scheduled to be posted Friday morning. So happy 24th to my fellow Utahns, and a lovely Thursday to the rest of you!

1 comment:

zack p said...

i *love* shipping and airplane. well done, buddy!