Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Angel



I'm posting these mostly for myself so I can look at them this weekend. I'll be out of town until Sunday night shooting a wedding in New Jersey. I'm excited for the trip (minus the redeye flight) and know the wedding will be fabulous...but it really is so hard to leave this little one behind.

I put together the funnest book with her 18-month pictures (these bubble shots are included, but didn't make the first post). And I can't wait until it gets here so I can share it with all of you. Let's just say it's a "fairy tale" theme mixed with our new West Side accomidations.

And speaking of the house, it's coming along nicely I suppose. I'm ready for it to all be done. But the tile will be finished this weekend, and hopefully that countertop guy will call me soon. All the painting is done. And once we clean up the dust, it'll be ready for furniture. There will definitely be pictures to come at some point.

But for now, enjoy my little angel and her bubbled world. Any work related phone calls/emails will be answered next Monday.









2 comments:

Casey said...

Just beautiful!

horrocks_love said...

She's so cute Liz! I hope that all the house stuff is going well.