Monday, July 27, 2009

Zack & Vikki



Vikki's from Hamilton, NJ, home to the Grounds for Sculpture. So it was a fitting place for Zack & Vikki to invite all their loved ones for a wedding celebration. The sculptures were so unique and beautiful and I thought their wedding ceremony was fabulous and matched their love perfectly. Though I didn't know either Zack or Vikki going out, I definitely left feeling like an old friend. Zack even greated me at the airport on their way to Italy. Now if I could just figure out a way to convince everyone to do a "honeymoon" shoot, and bring me along, I'd be set! Who doesn't want to shoot in Italy? Anyway, on to many, many pictures of their big day. Enjoy!



























































The boys.













One fine looking wedding party!













And the girls.









And now for the big moment...



























They passed their rings around in this box so all the guests could hold them and send them best wishes.





The cutest baby bump...















The biggest group picture I've ever taken...









So sweet...dad capturing his daughter on her big day.



Check out the ring. It's official.









I really wanted a shot of Vikki with a peacock, but it turns out birds aren't so cooperative.



Then it was time to party and eat AMAZING food! (I decided I had better watch myself. I'm starting to eat wedding food, all the many meals and cakes, every weekend. Probably not the best idea.)















And then they danced the night away...










The end!

No comments: