Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my fairytale



I wish I had a wedding post for you...but I don't. I've been playing email/life catchup this week, and I leave tomorrow. This afternoon Jordan and I are both taking work off to spend some time together! SO today I'm sharing with you the book that came in the mail Monday. I'm in love. Click HERE to view all the pages. If you're Ella's grandma or aunt, don't click there. Wait and see the book in person! If you're a photographer and want to know where I got the amazing little "fairytale" details, check out the feature on this book HERE. And if you're a mom wanting a fairytale book for your child, contact me (liz@etfphotography.com) to schedule your portrait session. I'm now booking for the Fall.



















3 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

What an adorable idea!!! I want one for Lyla. Is she too little?

Britt said...

Oh this is so amazing. I want one and I'll take the little model too :) Great idea, she will cherish the book when she's older.

Lex Bigelow said...

Oh my goodness! Liz this is the sweetest idea. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Once again I will say it, "You, Liz Frandsen, are an extraodinary photographer/artist!"