Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the Crocketts



I shot these last night. And even though nothing about the shoot was what we'd planned and we ended up with only 40 minutes shooting time plus my house for a location...I still love the energy behind them. I even busted out the flash to play with (something I never do). If you don't recognize these two, I shot their wedding back in August at the Draper temple. We weren't able to get any portrait sessions done before hand, so these are like enagments, only they're married so it's even better. Sorry for the stress these caused you two but I hope it was worth the drive and the few minutes in front of the camera...



































































1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful photos! I can't believe they were in your yard, your soo talented!!