Friday, September 4, 2009

Steve & Laura



Laura's huge smile matched this sunny bright day at the Draper temple. There was definitely love in the air and I'm so lucky to have been a part of it. Steve's sister lent our her lovely home for the evening, and the cake dripping with carmel was divine. A string quartet serenaded guests, along with the laughter of running children. I loved all the little girls in their dresses. So sweet.

We didn't have time to do any portrait sessions for these two before the wedding, so I'm looking forward to shooting them again.

















































































































































p.s. I'm actually in Vegas today shooting Joe & Becky's wedding. Can't wait to share when I return!

p.p.s. Happy Birthday to my little brother James. If you're a fan of Bear River football, check him out...he's the senior quarterback :)

No comments: