Monday, August 25, 2008

Erin, Jon & Espen

Photobucket


So Espen wasn't having the best morning. He woke up way too early (excited for the shoot I'm sure) and was running a bit low on energy by the time we made it to the beach. However, I still love how these turned out. I know his mom wished he was a bit more smiley, but I love portraits of little kids when they aren't smiling, but wide eyed looking at the world. We played around at the beach for a while and then headed to downtown Branford to shoot infront of a red door I'd been coveting to shoot in front of since I first started working out there. I'm such a sucker for red and loved it with everyone's blue outfits. We also found these crazy random metal bars that we used as a jungle gym since the one we thought we'd go to was all locked up. The blue sky was perfect. And how can you go wrong with red hair like Erin's? It's gorgeous. (Plus I think it's totally cool that they all have such different hair colors.)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel Anderson said...

Absolutely beautiful! Erin was my roommate for a year and you perfectly captured her sunshiny spirit!