Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Taylor Family

Photobucket

I just love their last name. And Jenny's middle name (Elizabeth) and her daughters name (Annie). (FYI: my maiden name was Elizabeth Ann Taylor). But besides the names, I am a total sucker for Annie's blue eyes. She was so fun running around. But she found Ella was more amusing than me, so I had to have Jordan hide her for a couple of shots if I wanted eye contact with the camera. This was my second last shoot at Yale at I love some of the places we discovered, especially these in front of the library door. It was getting harder and harder to be creative when working on campus, but these guys made it easy. I always love when parents can just naturally play with their children in front of the camera. It makes for the best pictures and the best memories. So all I had to do is just shoot away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

natals said...

Yep, they're a playful bunch. All my brothers are. That's what I love about them! Well shot!