Thursday, August 28, 2008

Justin & Randi

Photobucket

Justin & Randi were less than thrilled with their original wedding photos. So seven years later (well, something close to that) they decided it was time for some pictures that actually represented them as a couple. I had my work cut out for me because they totally have their own vibe that's so energetic and unique. Justin isn't into the lovely dovey engagement pictures everyone else takes. So we set out to have fun and find some crazy locations. Which we did. We shot at a parking garage, meat packing plant, Ikea, and under an over pass. I'm telling you, anywhere can be a great location; you just have to play your cards right. Oh, and having the funnest couple help as well. I really didn't feel like I was working when I shot these.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Liz! I love these photos! Randi was just saying last night that she never looks good in pictures, but I'm going to have to disagree. She looks beautiful in these and you totally captured their personalities. I wish I'd taken advantage of your photo skills while you were still around, but perhaps our roads will cross again one day.

I sure do miss you and hope you're doing well in Salt Lake. I started a blog, so feel free to stalk anytime. rkglazier.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

Holy Smokes! You are a fabulous photographer....I love checking your blog and seeing all these amazing pictures of people on it. I think I may have to have you as my wedding photographer (in the very far distant future, if I ever get married!)

Photo By Emilie said...

Wowsers that last one is amazing!! Okay honestly they're all amazing!!