Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fish Lake

Photobucket

Last night we decided to go camping with our ward despite my not having such a great day. I'm glad Jordan got me to go because it was a great distraction from work. Well, I ended up talking about photography with many anyway, but at least the main conversation offered many solutions to the days problems. So I'm hopeful. And Ella was so fun to be with. She loves to be outside. And Jordan somehow knew all the campfire songs everyone was singing, so we were set. Except for the part where Ella managed to soak through her entire outfit and all of her blankets last night. Those dang diapers. And we totally didn't bring a spare. (I know, I'm a new mother). She had only a shirt and it was freezing this morning. So I improvised with a pair of Jordan's socks to act as pants for her. But then I realized that wasn't really going to keep her warm so I broke down and asked to borrow something from another family. It fit like a charm and we ended up having a great time today as well. It being Saturday, (which I didn't realize yesterday when I promised to post new client pictures today) I decided I would post something, but not work. So here are some fun pictures from our Fish Lake camping trip we took shortly after arriving in Utah. As you'll see, Ella had a great time and managed to get all of her minerals and vitamins in along the way.

(I really didn't want to take my camera, but I'm so glad I did. I love having vacation photos, it's just that when I'm on vacation taking pictures is the last thing I want to do. If anyone has a suggestion, a fellow photographer, who knows what I mean and has found something that works for them, I'd love to hear...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Hahaha, sexy tree! I love the last picture...it just says "I'm pooped!" I have a 4-month little girl, and we went on a ward campout last weekend. She pooped through two outfits in 4 hours (I brought three outfits and jammies), and I didn't think to bring mittens for her hands at night. I brought extra socks, though, so I too had to improvise. She did really well, and also loves to be outdoors.

I'm guessing that you have a big expensive fancy camera. On vacations, leave it at home and just take a digital camera. Pocket sized type thing.

horrocks_love said...

So much fun. I can't believe how fast they grow. Ella is adorable. I love her sunglasses, we have wanted to go camping all summer but just haven't had the chance. I now have a blog as well, it's not much but there are pictures of Aria if you ever wanted to see them.
Heather

horrocks_love said...

So much fun. I can't believe how fast they grow. Ella is adorable. I love her sunglasses, we have wanted to go camping all summer but just haven't had the chance. I now have a blog as well, it's not much but there are pictures of Aria if you ever wanted to see them.
Heather