Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm back in action. For real this time...

Photobucket

I finally have the internet right here, in my home, at the tip of my fingertips. And I can't tell you how honestly wonderful it is. I've so hated having to make "trips" to the internet for the past couple of years just to keep up with blogging, clients, email, and anything else you need to do in this world because it's ALL online now. But, all is well. At least, my house is almost put together...

So, I'm ready to begin a new blogging journey. I don't know what I was thinking having a family blog seperate from this one. There's no way I have time to keep up two seperate ones. And I'm reworking how I think of my business. There's so much to revamp, but the base line is, family-work-life, it's all one thing to me now. That's how it is in my head, so that's how I'm going to treat it in practice. Not that I plan on being any less professional with clients, or anymore proper with Ella, but I'm not going to try and hide or work around the fact that I am a young mother married to a graduate student. My life is crazy. We still live in a ghetto (yes, Jordan's bike was stolen only a week after being here). This is me. Me writing a long post. Yes. I'm actually a writer. I'll bet many of my blog readers didn't know that. Because I always try and be like everyone else and keep it short and boring. Why? You've got me...

Well there's my daughter. Naptime has offically ended. That's life.

I plan on posting quite reguarly now. I hope you'll all join me again. (Even Kohleen admitted she quit checking my blog.) My goal tomorrow is to begin posting my final CT sessions. So check back for that. But today I leave you with the three images I'm entering in the state fair, complete with the borders they have and everything. They'll look just like this (minus the logo of course). I'll let you know how they do. I'm not expecting much, but Jordan swears it will be good advertising.

He must know right. I mean his degree is written in Latin...



Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm glad you're back! I've missed seeing your photos all the time.

Jennifer Gardner Frahm said...

Hi Liz! You're amazing. Thanks for what you wrote. You know, your blog has a great title: "Life" !!!
It's nice to know there are real people out there, who have real lives that they experience as one whole, with all of the interconnected pieces affecting one another in tandem. I don't think it's possible to regret putting your family first. Still, I look forward to more captivating photos from your blog; maybe the greater time separation will make each entry seem even more special! In the meantime, where are my bridals? (JUST kidding...honestly!). :) Jenn

David and Amy said...

Good to know that you made it back to Utah in one piece! We're sorry to hear about Jordan's bike (we thought you could only get safer moving from Chapel Street!). :) Your pictures are so fantastic, I could just look at them and look at them. I love the one of the Bigelows kissing in the intersection. We sure miss you guys. Keep the blog up, we'll be checking on you!