Monday, December 8, 2008

almost makes me want a little boy or two...



I realized Sunday night that I was going to California to shoot a wedding this week. (Laguna Beach to be exact, YAHOO!) I don't how I forgot that, but I was thinking I'd have all this time this week to get caught up on these Christmas shoots. And then when it occured to me that I totally don't have any free time, I decided I better get done all that I could on this snowy Monday... so on with the post...

We shot these Saturday, and I bet we were done in less than an hour, and they even changed outfits. It got entirely too cold for the boys, so we had to call it quits. BUT looking through the pictures, you'd never know. We still ended up with so many cute ones I don't know how Colby is going to choose. We went for the downtown urban look which totally fit this family. They requested a graffiti wall, and you know I'm not going to say no to that. I love the bright colors and their outfits. Everything just fit together so well. So far I'm loving my little girl, but if I must have a boy (Jordan says it's a must...lol), I suppose I could handle that if they're as cute as these two. Colby proved that little boy outfits can be equally as cute! For our next session together we're thinking something warmer... But until then, enjoy this chilly family outing that really looks anything but cold.



























How cute are they?



And mom and dad aren't so bad themselves...

















A quick outfit switch and candy pit stop...





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candy works its wonders two weekends in a row! Gotta get me some of that...
There is a lot of blue in these pictures, I think that between the boys' eyes, hats, clothes, graffitti, the car, and walls you really captured how much 'boy' Colby gets to have...or put up with. Nice job getting some personality out of those shivering little bodies.
Handsome pics...