Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mrs. Andressa Berrett



Andressa got married today! And I've only begun to dig through all the yummy images we were able to create in celebration of that event, but before this amazingly sweet couple makes their blog debut together, I thought it only fair that Andressa and her gorgeous gown get their time in first. She asked me to wait to post her bridal pictures until after Jonny got to see her in her dress on their wedding day. Well, mission accomplished. Jonny was smitten as you'll soon see (I'll post one teaser of the happy Mr.& Mrs. Berrett at the end of this post) and I've been in love with this collection of images for a few weeks now. So with that said, I now present to you the lovely Mrs. Andressa Berrett...













































































And the moment I promised, with many more soon to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lindo casal!!!

A Andressa está lindíssima!
Suas fotos são perfeitas,pena que você está tão longe! Adorei as fotos dela e do Jonny.

Parabéns!