Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas



I'm waiting for my final Christmas order to arrive today, but sadly, it's amost five o'clock, so I'm afraid it might be coming tomorrow. Which I suppose I'll deal with, but I'm anxious to be done and caught up with all my client's Christmas orders. It's been a crazy fall, more busy than I ever expected it to be. I don't have much scheduled for the next few weeks, so I'm looking forward to the chance to get some of the side projects I've been working on caught up. And by that I mean, the THREE new websites I'll be launching this spring. I'm really excited to update my look and to expand the services I offer. I've already enjoyed some of Utah's finest as clients these past few months, but I can't wait to see what 2009 will bring.

I wanted to share our family christmas card with you all, seeing as how I claim this is a personal blog, not just for my business. And I'm looking forward to the new "Mom" camera I'll be getting in my stocking, which I hope will provide more candid shots from my life. (I'll explain in another post what I mean by "mom" camera...).

I'm looking forward to my last shoot of the year, an awesome wedding this Saturday. I have KILLER bridals to post, but they're top secret until the groom sees this beauty in person. I have that post ready and waiting, so check back, maybe even Saturday night, to see the lovely Andressa, and a few teasers I'm sure from she and Jonny's winter wedding. I hope to have some Christmas pictures to share as well. This will be Ella's first official Christmas with us. (It kind of feels like she was here last Christmas since I spent the day coaxing and pushing her out only to see her miss Christmas by an hour and twenty mintues. She's still our little Ella Noel just the same. And my brother pointed out that the name is perfect because on Christmas day, there was still "NO ELla".)

Anyhow, I'm off to get ready to enjoy a wintery evening with Jordan's family at Temple Square. The lights are so beautiful. Maybe I'll take my camera...

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Liz - I hope you have a great Christmas! I love blogstalking you and am JUST AMAZED at all your talents! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos and beautiful family on the blog in the coming months!

Michal and Brandon said...

Love the card!
My brother in law is getting married in May....I'll try to steer them your way for an awesome SLC temple wedding!