Monday, December 15, 2008

love + family = paradise | PART TWO





I just have to explain the below picture... I told everyone to be silly and tickle their neighbor, except I didn't tell Millie... So when Calvin started poking her, she rightly so, got a little upset. This is the conversation that followed.



















Time for a few family headshots:

Millie


Calvin


Jenner


Emily


Dustin









We took the kids back to the hotel in hopes of getting some "wedding images", you know, the kind with only the bride and groom, all mushy and stuff...






























Their first dance to "If I was a boy" playing on my cell phone...






A brief lapse in sanity...


Very brief...



Back to the beach...






















While the kids went to change into their swimsuits...










And a group " I love you" to end family pictures...







Isn't life wonderful!

1 comment:

Photo By Emilie said...

Liz!! You have out done yourself this time!! AMAZING!!!