Monday, December 1, 2008

11 months going on 24



Ella seems to be an every-other month photo girl. And since last month's shoot went well, I had to assume this month would be a miss. We got some cute shots, but she definitely was WAY not interested in having her picture taken. We took these while waiting for the turkey. It was overcast, yeah, (oh how I miss the continually overcast new haven skies)so the lighting was perfect. But Ella had way to much to do and explore in Deweyville to look my way more than a few times.











I thought these hay bales would be a cute background, but Ella kept jumping off. After we'd put her up there three times, we gave up on that idea.







So then I saw these cool tomatoe cages and envisioned a cute, happy shot of her in them. We obviously didn't share that vision.







So finally I just decided to let her run around (she runs now, and yes, I've had a long day trying to keep her happy in our small, no-room-to-run apartment)


I wanted a close up of these weeds hanging out, but she didn't have time to stop for me...


But hey, those rocks look cool.


And then there was the part where she got caught in the middle of a dog fight...





And this is only seconds before she rolled down these stairs and scraped her head...


So Jordan thought he'd throw her in the huge leaf pile...



I'm going to guess it wasn't quite like a mattress...



She's grabbing for the hazardous cleaning chemicals...



And she didn't even want a kiss from Grandma...


But her grandparents found it all amusing... I'm so glad someone does...

Well, we're about to set up the Christmas tree for FHE tonight....on top of our table. I'm not sure how I feel about my daughter pretending like she's two when she's not even one!! "Ella you're getting pretty high...don't pull those books down..." I hear Jordan in the background saying. Which can only mean Ella's climbing up the bookshelf again... What would the world be like without toddlers???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much attitude from this older-than-she-is 11-month old. Especially in that first B&W shot, she's got that look in her eye...
She's a happy explorer. lovely.
J

Photo By Emilie said...

Darling!! Could she be any cuter!! I swear she looks older and older every time you post. Which would makes sense... Anyway, I am taking 3 month old twin girls this weekend & need your tips & tricks!!!

Mary Ann said...

I can't believe how big Ella looks! I think she looks alot like you (although to be fair to Jordan, I've never met him in person, just seen the pictures on the blog!)

Kaylie C said...

You lived by me! Your pictures are SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every single one!!!!:)