Friday, June 5, 2009

petals from days past



I took these on temple square back in April and then used them for a surprise Mother's Day gift, so they were never posted. But I thought I'd share them and show off how fun my new macro lens really is.

(I'm actually in Chicago right now. I found out that you can "schedule" blog posts, so I put this one together Saturday night so you'd all have something to look at while Jordan and I are away. We're shooting Nathan and Kaury's wedding. Remember these guys from way back when. Last I heard, their dogs are walking down the isle with them and I can't wait to capture it all! We've been looking forward to this wedding for over a year now!! We'll return late Sunday night, and then Monday I have my almost sister-in-law Jocilyn's bridals...so expect good things next week...)

Anyhow, I'm excited about all the "redecorating" that's going to be to going on soon, and those of you who've chosen to join in on the fun. But there's still time to get your own piece of art if you haven't emailed me already. Maybe something in this post will strike your fancy...

(yes, you will have to scroll through a few of my little flower Ella to get to the others...but I thought she fit right in with her rainbow tutu!)





























































3 comments:

Natalie said...

wow liz, your macro lens is amazing...these photos are beautiful!!!!!

Richard & Analeis said...

I've decided why I have such a hard time putting words to describe your artwork... it's because your artwork is something celestial, and since I live here on earth, I only know earth words. But, once I get to heaven (if I get there) and I learn the vocabulary spoken by celestial beings, I will then have words to describe how beautiful and wonderful and how much I love your work. God has blessed you and you have blessed the rest of us that get to awe at your art.

Britt said...

Wonderful pictures! Your little girl is going to love these so much when she's older! What a blessing to have such a talented mommy!!