Wednesday, June 10, 2009

somewhere over the rainbow



Whenever I'm home, my little sister Olivia has started calling me Jocilyn on accident...as you can imagine, I'm not the least bit offended. Though I can't recall looking this good in my bridals. We had plans to shoot at these two's reception center, but they fell through. And while I'm sure those would've been great, you can't beat Mother Nature's reception offerings, rainbow and all. We took these up in the hills above Joc's house. And I love, love them. Don't get me wrong, I'm stil a huge fan of my grungy walls...but everytime I shoot in the mountains I end up with another all time favorite. Except I can't decide which of these takes the cake. What's your vote?





















































































I didn't see this shot yesterday when I posted the other rainbow picture, but I think this one beats it and will most definitely be going on my new walls...



Jordan said she's looking for a little leprechaun man...























And now for their video, which includes their engagement shots plus more from the bridal/groomal session above...

4 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

How did the world of photography live before Liz?
I like the photos w/ the horse, the bus, the meadow, the road, the rainbow, oh - I guess I don't have a favorite.

Michelle said...

These are absolutely stunning! I was wondering what part of Utah do you live in? It is absolutely breathtaking :)

Mary Ann said...

GORGEOUS LIZ!

Natalie said...

I have never wanted to live in Utah more than I do right now after seeing this amazing shoot! (First of all for the beauty and second of all--I'd really like you to take some pictures of Josh and I...again :)