Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the party has just begun



I'm happy to announce that we are now offically home owners! We've super excited. But I'm also feeling a little bit overwhelmed at all the work to be done with getting the house how we'd like it and then packing up this crazy apartment...plus all the traveling I have in July for weddings...hmmm... Anyway, today I've got help coming by way of a truck (with my wonderful mother-in-law behind the wheel) to pick up some furniture we got this weekend. So I'll be taking the day off from "work" but I know Kaury and Nathan are patiently waiting for their blog post. So I decide they get yet another three shots, of course showing off their awesome party. Isn't this location amazing (held at the Carnivale Resaturant in Chicago)! It's by far the most unique, and tasty, reception I've attended. I'm shooting for a full blog post sometime before Saturday...then I have what I'm sure will be a gorgeous shoot with the lovely Jaclyn & Kris. Can't wait.



No comments: